Click here to watch a timelapse of an SIA airplane (A330-300)
Click here to watch a video about Old Kallang Airport.
Facts about Changi Airport
- Kallang Airport is Singapore's 1st Airport.
- Changi Airport is 5 times larger than the old Paya Lebar Airport.
- 70 million of passengers can be handled by Changi Airport each year.
- Bacteria is prevented from growing on the food to sent into the airplane by rapidly chilling it to 4 degrees celcius.
- Airplanes do not permit cooking as there should be no open fire.
- The height of the control tower is 80 metres.